Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Our Top 10 of 2010

Here's our review of the past year -in chronoligical order... this is what makes blogs so good, it's easy to look back!!
*(the highlighted ones are the links back to that post)

10. Road trips to visit family in Missouri in January (for New Years) and in April

9. Finding out we were pregnant!

8. Lane & Elise's trip to Japan

7. Moving from Austin, Texas to Utah (bittersweet)

6. Elise's solo trip for Nathan's graduation & househunting

5. Celebrating our 6 year anniversary in Park City

4. Summer travels to Jackson Hole & Boise

3. Lane & Elise's trip to New York City & Boston

2. Getting Danelle potty trained

1. Birth of our baby boy Gunnison
This was one year ago.... can't believe how little Danelle (and I) used to be! :)


Hope 2011 is just as good!

2 comments:

Erin Davis said...

We need to lose our baby weight together! I need a workout friend!

Bonnie said...

Wow! You guys had a busy year! I can't believe Danelle is old enough to go skiing! She is getting so big!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!