THIS

+

=
Baby #2 !!!
Due date: November 5th!
14 weeks pregnant and couldn't be more excited!
Once again Jensa beat me to it, but only this time she's 7 weeks ahead of me! But it's still fun to share pregnancy with your sister! *now you'll have to scroll thru my last blog pics and see if you can notice our (ever so early showing) baby bumps ;)
9 comments:
oh my gosh I'm so excited for you!!! yay My sister and I got to share that together too and our babies are 19 days apart. Congrats you!!
Yay Yay Yay! And more YAYYYY! I am so excited for y'all! Jennie and I had babies 2 months apart and it's been great. Your little baby looks so adorable in the U/S pic! Can't wait to hear what you're having. Congrats again! We need to go out to celebrate....Gelato???
Congratulations! That is so exciting! How fun for your kids to have cousins the same age, they'll love it!
Congrats! You will have so much fun watching them grow up together.
I was wondering if you were! Yeah! Congrats, I'm really excited for you. We are only like a week apart! :)
Yea! I am so excited for you. Now you need to just sit down and put your feet up and eat some bon bons!
Love you kid!
YEAH!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! CONGRATS!!
We miss you here in PA!
Stephanie Graham
CONGRATS! Your mom just told me on Sunday! How exciting! And that you are moving! Does your little lady like Dinasours by any chance? You'll be farely close to the Dinasour Park and we have a yearly pass and well...most of Libby's little friends aren't huge fans of the 'scary' dinasours. Anyways we'll have to get together once your here! Congrats again!!!!
We are so excited for you! I bet Danelle will be a great BIG sister!! The Milners
Post a Comment