I had to include some random Japan pictures too.
At the park saw a couple of these things: (playpen/strollers?) and yes about 10% of the population wears masks.

Hey little sisters... you could totally live in Japan....

The museum we went to on a rainy day:

Lane was VERY excited to get to see an original Picasso painting:

Hmmm. These would be dental tools. For sale. Out on the street.
Thank goodness for our "American teeth".
3 comments:
Love it! Please tell me you and Lane took a ride on one of those rickshaw bikes...
oh my goodness, Japan looks amazing! How fun that you guys were able to go and do that. I love to travel, just wish i could do it more. Oh and i never did write you about my ideas for sacrament.... no i have not come up with any great ones. The ones i did before are now old so.... let me know if YOU find anythign that works cause I am still in the unknown. Your daughter is adorable!
Just because there's a coldstone doesnt mean id live there! ... I'd also need there to be a taco bell ;)
Post a Comment