Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New York City

After a week of potty training I was ready for an adults only week in NYC and Boston! I knew it was going to be a good trip when I got to fly first class both ways! *(Lane actually got bumped up, but he let me have his seat :) It totally ruined me, flying will never be the same now that I know the difference!

Trip highlights included:

Really good food..

Above was a dinner at Lincoln Center, with music/performances while we ate. We did 2 different food tasting tours around Little Italy, China Town, Chelsea Market, & the Meat packing district.


I was able to talk Lane into going out to some of the best dessert places in NYC, Max Brenner... And Serendipity! Did I mention we did a lot of eating on this trip?
We were sure to hit all the main spots like Central Park...Rockefeller Center Times Square
Empire State Building


We also were able to go to the NY Yankees/ Boston Red Sox Game... in a suite! :)


Dinner at the Central Park Zoo (South Pacific themed) & then a Broadway show- "South Pacific"

We had a great trip! Thankfully (for Lane) I didn't do to much shopping. Being pregnant and not fitting into a whole lot of stuff put the brakes on that activity.
Next, we headed up to Boston and spent 2 days there, so I'll post the Boston pictures soon also!

3 comments:

Russell and Jillian said...

Ok - Max Brenner was my all-time favorite place to eat. The food was as great as their desserts! I loved Serendipity too. I got the frozen hot chocolate. So yummy! You look great, btw. :)

tracie said...

What a fun trip!!! Definitely nice to take a break from potty training and let someone else take care of it for a week. Hope Danelle has caught on.

MeganKalynn said...

so fun! im glad you got to enjoy a nice vacation back east... im surprised you didnt stop by good ole shippensburg though!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!