Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's going to be.....





A BOY!
Apprently that last ultrasound picture means that our Dr. is 112% sure it's a boy. I guess Danelle was right all along, she has been calling the baby in my tummy "Baby Ty" ever since we told her. (Ty is the name of the baby boy of our friends in Texas).
Of course we only had girl names that we liked, so I guess we're starting from scratch! We're very excited (mostly to get a break from all the pink/princess that Danelle has all of a sudden grown attached to).
Friday is 25 weeks for me and so far everything has been good. Maybe a little TO good since the baby weight is coming back all to quickly! But I guess you just have to enjoy each pregnancy- never know when it'll be the last!! :) *(that one is for Mom and Jensa ;)

5 comments:

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

oh congrats! how exciting! the kiddos are always right!

Kara Laszczyk said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Lots of love :)

Bonnie said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun! It's nice to have a little balance from all the pink!

Bryan and Katie said...

Congrats!! You will love having a little boy around they are so much fun!! We are also having a boy and I thought for sure it was a girl but Jade kept telling us it was a boy I quess we should learn to listen they apparently know more than we do in this area!! Congrats again!!

MeganKalynn said...

I bet mom loved that last comment ;)

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!