Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6 Year Anniversary

Happy 6th Anniversary to us! We celebrated by spending the weekend in Park City, Utah this year. The times we've done mountain getaways for our anniversary we usually end up with cooler weather- which does makes it nice to enjoy the hot tub and fire!

*sorry for the poor quality pictures We wandered around some of the farmers markets, golfed, enjoyed good food and most of all, just being in the mountains. I guess some things just don't change after a few years of marriage ;)
Golf back then:Mountains back then:

3 comments:

tracie said...

Happy anniversary!!!! Has it really been 6 years. Time goes by too fast.

The Waldram Family said...

Congrats!

Did you guys stay at the Dakota?

We need to see each other now that you are in Utah...or at least meet up at Maddox :)

Lauren

Elise and Lane said...

Lauren- yes it was the Dakota/Waldorf-Astoria! So awesome, and so much more afordable in the summer!

I lost your blog address, so if you get this, email me with it! ( I think I lost it back when you switched the website:(

And yes- let's do Maddox!!!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!