Did I mention that we MOVED?

Please note the mountains in our backyard. A big reason for the move.

Still have to figure out how i'm gonna decorate and hang stuff, but I figured if I didn't get any pictures up soon, I never would! So here's a peak...

This is one of my favorite parts: the lovely kitchen and fun appliances.

I'll try to put up more as we get more settled- but just know we made it safe and sound and my LAST box has just been unpacked!!!
6 comments:
I have no words.....other than...can we move in?
Congrats! That is so exciting that you guys are back in Utah! How great! The house is gorgeous! What an amazing kitchen!
Lol i'm with Helen! big enough eh?! When are we going to get together?!
Congrats! The house looks beautiful :)
I'm so happy that you're back. You need to send me an e-mail with your new address info. (apejones@gmail.com) Love the pics!
yeahh!!!! you are in utah!! Can we please play? What City you in? LOVE Your house, seriously it is gorgeous! So happy for you! Did Lane transfer jobs?
Post a Comment