Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CALIFORNIA sunshine!

We spent a week in sunny So. California at my parents house and the weather couldn't have been more perfect, it was just the break I needed! It was sunny and 75 while we were there, and Danelle loved playing outside all day in the backyard. The best was our trip to the beach! Ahhh the sun.Listening to the ocean waves put him right to sleep.
I love that Lane has to go to California for work every so often, so we can tag along in the winter and get a bit of nice weather. It was also a good practice run for when we go out for my brothers wedding in March. The kids traveled great- we start training them young to handle the roadtrips! :)

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Oh!!! I could really go for the beach right now! Love the pictures. Yes, I have know about Maelynn for about the last year, and now I have really been wishing I had let you know, too. She actually lived much longer than expected and got to spend a lot of time with the kids and Andrew. She was a sweet girl, and much too young.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!