Go Danelle! Okay, now I want some house pictures - I love what I can see of the kitchen so far. :-)
Wow! I can't believe she's that big already. It's crazy how quickly they change!
Hey Elise, She is so CUTE!! I can't believe that she is that big already. I hope that things are going well for you in Texas!!
I can't believe six months have gone by already! Time flies when you're having fun! What a cutie. =)
She looks so much bigger already! Yes, house pictures PLEASE! Your corner of the kitchen looks really nice, but I want more!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Go Danelle! Okay, now I want some house pictures - I love what I can see of the kitchen so far. :-)
Wow! I can't believe she's that big already. It's crazy how quickly they change!
Hey Elise,
She is so CUTE!! I can't believe that she is that big already. I hope that things are going well for you in Texas!!
I can't believe six months have gone by already! Time flies when you're having fun! What a cutie. =)
She looks so much bigger already! Yes, house pictures PLEASE! Your corner of the kitchen looks really nice, but I want more!
Post a Comment