Alot of people were asking for house pictures so here they are! Sorry no furniture but if I do any cool decorating i'll be sure to post it! Here's the floor plan to give you an idea... Come and see it in person! We're anxious for visitors!


master bedroom

master bathroom

upstairs living room

looking from down the stairs

when you walk up the stairs- the "game room"

guest room- come and stay in it! it even has it's own window in the closet- weird huh!!!

game room

upstairs laundry room

The kitchen work desk- where our computer goes, pantry is to the left.

Kitchen area (bench/bay window is just to the right, but you can't really see it...)



The Backyard- they are putting in the spinklers this week!

This is looking in when you first walk thru the front door (office/dinning room is on the left)

Dinning room, but Lane is going to put french doors in to make it into his office
8 comments:
CONGRATS you two. That is a beautiful home!
What a gorgeous home you have! Can't wait to see it in person one of these days. :-)
It's beautiful. I love how you guys have a courtyard! Hopefully we'll be able to make it down there in the next year.
It's gorgeous! You are going to love making this beautiful house your home--congrats!
Stunning! Maybe one day we'll be neighbors!
What a beautiful house!
Wow I am jealous! Your house is amazing and I am so excited for you! Your baby is growing up to fast I can't believe it! Congrats on the new home
Wow, moving on up! Congrats on the new place, how exciting. Miss you guys, especially you in your cute scout uniform Lane!
Post a Comment