Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's her world... we're just living in it

Man this girl has us wrapped around her little finger! But when you look as cute as her, how can you not! Lane loves to get her going with her cute laugh- she loves to squeal. I'm a little nervous about what the next couple of years hold for us....
ps. How do parents live without Netflix!? We just joined up (finally) and it has become our new "date night" .

5 comments:

Andersons said...

Holy crap, I love that video - Danelle has the best laugh! She's lucky to have the funny dad that she does. :-)

And yes, Netflix is a heaven send for new parents. Love it!

Bonnie said...

We have those same finger puppets, and I've always been confused by the octopus. Cute video! Brooke loved it, we watched it like 10 times, Danelle has such a cute laugh!

The Waite's said...

Lane is a great Dad. We so need to get our girls together again. Who knows they might actually notice each other. It looks like you guys are really enjoying Austin. Well, how could you not, it's Texas!

Helen said...

How cute is your husband! And Danelle is just adorable. What a laugh!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

That's so cute, she's totally cracking up! I love it how she laughs harder when he does the lower growly voice. That pic of you guys is adorable too, I love her shirt.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!