Sure Danelle. Just because your an only child (for now) doesn't mean you can blame your missing toys on "the dog". Or wait a second... did our dog just poop a red and white stripped fish!? Yes as a matter of fact he did. 1 down, 9 more missing finger puppets to go. This folks is why I do not let the dog stay in the house, 90 degrees or not... The dog can't be trusted... Apparently when I let him in the house for a few minutes while our sprinklers were being installed Monday, they disappeared. I'm thinkin' we'll just get some more at our IKEA. (These were the famous puppets from the previous laughing post... ) Such a terrible way for a puppet to go. But honestly whose dog eats 10 puppets!?!


4 comments:
That is hilarious! I can't believe he ate them. That was a funny post! =)
that is too funny, I cant believe your dog ate her puppet, that picture of Danelle is adorable!
Bad Cole. Bad.
You going to IKEA next time you're in SLC I take it?
I was wondering what the outcome of this was going to be...colorful dog poop. Life doesn't get any more exciting than that!
Post a Comment