Tuesday we decided to head down to check out San Antonio since it's only an hour away. We went to this place called
The River Walk that was really neat and is a pretty popular place to see. There are tons of shops and restaurants along a couple miles of river and we even got to take a boat tour. We decided to wait and do The Alamo next time when it's not so hot!

Nice belly shot huh! She's got abs of steel!



She loved watching the ducks in the river!


3 comments:
oh my gosh cutest baby ever!!! and that trip looked gorgeous!ill have to go on it when i come out to visit!
I've heard that River Walk is so fun. I love your haircut BTW! And of course Danelle is adroable. She'll always have awesome abs thanks to all those crunches she was doing as a newborn. :-)
That looks like a super cool place! Ok, so I have never been to Texas (my family lived there before I was born, and my bro. went on a mission there, all loved it) but there is a small chance (very small, but hey, there's still a chance) we might move to Dallas for a month in Sep. I'll keep you updated.
Post a Comment