Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Oh yeah, THAT holiday...

Don't worry, I wasn't going to forget all about Thanksgiving and skip right to Christmas... We spent 2 weeks with Lane's family in Missouri, and it was a very nice and relaxing Thanksgiving in the country!
Danelle chowing down! Mmmm she loves her some turkey leg! Lane and his dad pheasant hunting in IowaWhen your mom-in-law own her own quilt shop you get to do as many sewing projects you want!

Our family photo- Danelle's first Thanksgiving!
Lane and his Brother-in-Law Dave, built a boat- no joke!! (I forgot to take final photo) Michelle, you should take one and email it to me! :)
This is the only way to do turkey in Missouri- one Deep fried, and one smoked! Mmmm!
Hanging out with the family (Steph came from California, Katy from college and Uncle John and Carole from Mississippi)
You know your heading in to Missouri when you see this... we were happy to be driving behind this guy for so long on our way to his parents...!

4 comments:

The Waldram Family said...

You are one lucky girl to have a Mother in Law that owns a quilt shop:) I am not so much a quilter but a fabric buyer so I would be in Heaven! Can you post your finished product of your quilt? I love your fabric...

Lauren

Russell and Jillian said...

That apron looks so cute! I can't even sew on a button, so I'm pretty impressed :)

Andersons said...

Yes, way cute quilt and I didn't know you drove to MO...that's a long drive! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun! The apron is darling, looks like you guys had plenty of projects to work on. So fun!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!