I hope everyone had a
wonderful Christmas- We just got back from spending ours in California! The week went so fast, but it was fun none the less. It was so good to see so much family, and Danelle had a lot of fun with all the attention she got!
This is some of the Metcalf cousins getting together (Congrats Belle & Kent, far right- they're pregnant with twin boys!!!! You so don't look pregnant with twins!)

Our little family on Christmas day. Guess which two just woke up from a nap...

So many Christmas Eve traditions, but of course the most common- opening 1 gift! Thanks Jensa and Ryan! Yours was the lucky one! I knew I could count on yours for a good one! She loves her new toys!

Reading in Luke is also a good tradition! Danelle helped her dad by reading her own version however... hers included a monkey.

I was so excited Danelle got to meet her GREAT Grandma Metcalf for the first time!

Do you think she's a Denver Bronco's fan like her daddy? I totally thought of Granny when I got this one- Lane's Grandma LOVED the Broncos too. She didn't take the news of their head coach being fired too well.

When you work as hard as she does to rip open gifts Christmas morning, sometimes she has to take off some, ok all her layers.

Mmmm. What would a trip to California be without some good ol' In 'n Out!!! She had her cheeks chalk full of french fries!!! What would happen the next few days was inevitable I suppose...
4 comments:
LOVE the cheerleading outfit. :-) And I'm super jealous you all got In-n-out! Sorry you got sick...hope you're feeling better and back into the swing of things.
I remember meeting your Grandma a while back. Wait she is the same one that lives in South Jordan right? she was so cute
It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I love the cheerleading outfit!
That sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you got to take a trip out to see your family. I miss In-n-Out so bad, I think I was addicted.
Post a Comment