I had my first experience with taking photo's for Christmas cards today.Let's just say, it may be my last.
I felt some pressure to make the first one we did spectacular, with amazing outdoor professional photos, hand crafted cards with embossing, and maybe even those cute new "photo stamps". But then I realized that I would have that standard to live up to every year. So although it's not my best photo ever, it will do. Leaving plenty of room for improvement next year.
She may seem sweet and cuddly in the above photo, but let me tell you folks... she can run, and she can
*note-the above photo is not the one we used for our Christmas card, we did opt for a family one instead.
4 comments:
What are you talking about!? That picture is so dang cute! I want to see the rest of them. The outtakes are always the best. :-)
When's the big birthday?
Such a darling.
She is getting so big! I can't believe she's almost 1, so crazy! And I'm totally with you, don't set your Christmas card standard too high the first year!
Acutally, we didn't even get any outtake pictures. We did them at the mall, and I didn't get any of her smiling (the one shown is the closest) so that was the only picture I bought. The family one we used for the card was alright, just a lot harder than I thought!! Does the camera still add 10 lbs?
Post a Comment