The big thing to do out here is check out Austin's Trail of Lights

I pretended that it was cold and bundled up. It was actually 68 degrees... at 7 pm ;)
We were at the neighbors making Christmas cookies, and Danelle just ADORES their dogs! Well, just animals in general.
Gingerbread house...check (Danelle helped eat the gingerman)
Our church Christmas party was a lot of fun. They used an old barn and had a delicious dinner!
You'll be happy to know we have raised a very confident child.She LOVES Santa! She just stood and watched all the children go up and sit on his lap.
She didn't cry. She just looked at him, like "Uh, ya. So what's so cool about you that all these kids are waiting in line to meet you?"
She loves to walk... everywhere. At the mall she would walk up to every window and stick her face on it. Cute outfit or what!?
Her new favorite thing is to ride on dad's shoulders, and back ("horsie rides"- total cowgirl in training)
As requested, this is a picture of the table runner I "quilted" and I have a matching blanket/throw also.
Lastly, we went down to San Antonio for 2 days and got to see the Alamo.
She was so excited to get up close to the horse. (I love her expression :)
"Remember the Alamo!" It's a lot smaller than you'd imagine-do you see it there in the background... Clearly Danelle was more impressed with the nearby giant Christmas tree.
2 comments:
Super cute pictures and I love the table runner. When did you get glasses?
And Happy Birthday Danelle!
68 degrees!!!! Man, life must be rough. :)
Post a Comment