A year of Danelle! The top left picture is 1 month, on down to 12 months!!! (click on the photo to enlarge it) She never was a "sleepy newborn" :) Do you like how she's so alert in all her photos! What a wonderful joy in our lives! We love you so much Little D!Here are some of the things we did for her 1st Birthday on Friday. Chuck E Cheese was a hit. This was her reaction the first few minutes... total awe.....
She's her daddy's girl. Cowgirl at heart...
Beep Beep! She knew how to use the steering wheel and everything. Do you think it's to soon for her own power Barbie Jeep? ;) Maybe Ava can get one first...
Stuffed her face with pizza.
Opening presents... she loved kicking the balloons around the room.
She's sweet and cute and so much fun! Our little cupcake is turning one!!! Hence the cupcake cake. We even taught her to hold up the #1 with her finger!
"Testing" the cake first.
Starting to gain momentum.
Loved the cake, but was for sure tired and ready for bed!
Here's to another great year!!!
6 comments:
I can't believe how little she was! So fun to look back on how much she's grown. And BTW...that is the BIGGEST cupcake I've ever seen in my life!!
She's lucky to have you and Lane. :-)
Wow! Happy Birthday Danelle! That is quite the cupcake cake!
happy happy birthday, Miss D
The teddy bear growth chart is so cool! I wish I had done it every month for Luke. I am definately doing it every month for our next baby.
GREAT idea, i'm so gonna do this!
She has the most beautiful eyes. How fun to be in warm california for Christmas.
Post a Comment