Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Fall"ing in love with Texas!

It's Fall Y'all! I'm a little surprised how quickly Texas has felt like home. It might be because it feels a lot like where I grew up in So. California- the climate being very similar. However the fall here is much more colorful (but still has the 70 degree temperature!) These are some pictures I took on my jog with Danelle today.

In this picture, you can see how it runs past downtown.
I had to add another picture of Danelle's "random toys". I don't know if other kids do this or not- but she loves the non-toys as toys... (that would be a tooth brush she has there...)


This trail is several miles long and it runs along a river. Danelle loved feeding the ducks and swans.

This would be our sleepover friend for Thursday night- Tootsie. Danelle was in love to say the least. Special note- I learned to make hair bows for Danelle finally, one of which she's showing off here!!! I can't believe how much you have to pay for one of those things when I could make it for $1 myself!

4 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

what a fun place to go running! Looks gorgous, and yeah Cooper loves his toothbrush and a spoon. If he is upset while I am out I give him a spoon and he loves it. How are you liking the Chariot? I am jealous you get to use yours all year round I take mine out a few times a week, but its pretty cold here.

Andersons said...

Good job making those hairbows on your own! And I'm so jealous of your warm weather...

Russell and Jillian said...

AMEN on loving Texas fall! I love the winters even more! We still get to wear flip-flops and capri's half the time :)

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

That looks beautiful. And your vacation looks like it was amazing! I resent your invite, I hope you get it this time! =)

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!