Yeah! How fun. WAtch out now!!!
oh my gosh!!! thats insane! shes getting so big!!!!!p.s. who's dpgg is that in the beginning?
Yay Danelle!! I love that cute squatty stance. :-)
Yay! Exciting! Simone was 10 1/2 months too when she was walking. Isn't Danelle about the same? I love her wide leg stance. Great defensive posture. :)
Wow is that really my niece Danelle doing her thing. Love you little D.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah! How fun. WAtch out now!!!
oh my gosh!!! thats insane! shes getting so big!!!!!
p.s. who's dpgg is that in the beginning?
Yay Danelle!! I love that cute squatty stance. :-)
Yay! Exciting! Simone was 10 1/2 months too when she was walking. Isn't Danelle about the same? I love her wide leg stance. Great defensive posture. :)
Wow is that really my niece Danelle doing her thing. Love you little D.
Post a Comment