WARNING: If you hate seeing a bazillion pictures on blogs, please stop reading right now!
Ok, for the rest of you, here are the pics from our vacation. Lane and I had a blast to say the least! All-Inclusive is the way to vacation! We stayed at the Aventura Spa Palace and I don't think a better hotel exists! We decided to keep it really low key and not over plan our activities. We did some golfing and snorkeling on Cozumel Island(thanks to Lane's wonderful Spanish skills- he talked them into taking us out on our own private boat to do it! gracias! :) Most importantly we chilled out on the beach!
Snorkeling on Cozumel Island was awesome!! I'm sure for Lane it wasn't all that great though since he's been scuba diving so many times- places like the Red Sea to name a few!
Viva Mexico! (like the flag in back :)
On the ferry ride over to the island! Beautiful clear blue waters!
Lots of this going on during the vacation!
Golfing- well me trying to golf at least...
Courtyard in our hotel.
More hotel shots... many resturants and bars, and cool tiki huts for spa/massage stuff...
One of the MANY pools with swim up snack bars and drinks! Many (virgin) pina coladas!!!!
So many staff members!!! And it was not crowded at all being November and all!
Beautiful grounds!
Best room service ever! I loved eating breakfast out on our patio with the ocean view!
Me in paradise!!
Yeah, that would be a double jacuzzi in our room, overlooking the beach!
Staying out late! Man it's been awhile since we've done that! Thanks grandparents for babysitting!
11 comments:
It looks like you had a GREAT time!! I am so jealous!! We went there on our honeymoon and I am dying to go back!! Thanks for all the pictures!!!
That looks like an awesome vacation! It was fun to see all your pictures.
How fun that you got to do that. Was it just for fun? I am such a believer on the importance of couples doing that every once in a while. Good for you.
No wonder Land hasn't been doing anything with his FF team. Guess he's been a little distracted.
Awesome - that's like a 2nd honeymoon! Only you didn't have to pay for it!!
So fun! We went to the Moon Palace this year, and I recognized the jacuzzi and the white robes! What a fun trip for you guys. I think that kind of stuff is so needed for couples.
So fun! Give us a couple of years and we want to go with you on your next adventure!
Love,
Emily
I still would like to get lexie, michelle, and the others blog addresses.
What a fun trip! The pictures were great!
Man I am so jealous! That looks amazing! Cute pictures. :)
Hey! I am so jealous! The pictures are the best part of the story by the way! I am glad you had a great time... after all, it couldn't have been a bad trip with scenery that looks like that!!
Oh my heck I'm so jealous that looks like so much fun!!! wow That looks like paradise
I'm so jealous. You guys look so relaxed and wonderful. I'm sure you enjoyed the kid free trip. Next time we want to go!
Post a Comment