Ok, well they're not exactly "glamorous" and Amy did them, not Deb. This was from a couple of months ago-back when Danelle was 5 months old. But of course I'm just now getting around to getting some of the pictures ordered, so here's a sample of some of my favorites. It's a little grainy- the pictures I got printed have texture, and I scanned them in...so they really are better quality than they look. *Note to self: don't try to take pictures in the middle of summer, in the middle of the day, in D.C. where the humidity is pushing 90%



6 comments:
Don't the smiles of little children just melt your heart. They make it all worth it.
Those pictures are adorable!!!!!So cute and perfect since you guys love the outdoors!!!!
<3
Babs
Those are such cute pictures! What a cute family!
Ummm... ya! Really, really cute! :)
It was fun to have Lane show up on my doorstep the other day. Poor guy got to see what the Winter house is all about before noon.
beautiful photos.
we are sadly remiss in the family photos area...extra regrets today as I admire yours :)
Those are so great! She is so happy and smiley!
Post a Comment