Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dang Martha! & Summers still here...

I DVR Martha Stewart everyday. It's true. I really just end up fast forwarding the entire show (she drives me nuts-but the ideas are still great), but every now and then she has something cool on- such as these babies...
Well- let me just say there is a reason the woman has her own show on the Fine Living Network... and that is because it is impossible to recreate what she does! Exhibit A:
After hours of working on these little things, this was my best attempt! I thought it would be cool to have these at Danelle's 1st bday, but I think I'm going to scratch that one... and they taste like a ball of dough. That may be a good thing for some people though.

It's so weird to see everyone post pictures of fall and all the changing leaves. Being in Texas is starting to remind me of growing up in California where the summer seem endless... Danelle is still loving the pool:

She's also enjoying the race track + sideburns (to replace her mullet) + dye died shirts. Niiiice! Long live summer!

4 comments:

Lulu said...

I think they turned out pretty cute- and dough sounds delish. We too are enjoying the tail end of summer!

MeganKalynn said...

shes already getting some nice tan lines =)

Lauren said...

Have you seen that show on FLN that has Martha's daughter and her best friend commenting on Martha episodes. I haven't seen it yet, but from the previews it looks hilarious...basically they make fun of Martha the whole time!

Lauren

Bryan and Katie said...

Danielle is getting so big!! And is so cute! I am so excited that you are going to the Maya Rivera, Bryan and I went there on our honeymoon and it is so much fun and the weather was great! We had planned go back this December but plans have changed so I am really jealous! I hope that you have a great time!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!