Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Harvest?

Check out what we grew this year in our garden... Does anyone know any good recipes?

6 comments:

tracie said...

Haha, that's too funny. I wish I had some suggestions for you...

vfg said...

I read this earlier today, not waiting for the photo to load, then when polishing up my googlereader tonight, _saw_.

SO FUNNY!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

okay so i tried the ghost suckers you did today and they are awesome! you saved me in visiting teaching this month for sure! Thanks for the great idea!

Cindy said...

Try finding an aisian recipie book!! Just Kidding! Good Luck with that.
Cindy P.

vfg said...

design*sponge did an Austin bit today:
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2008/10/regional-roundup-austin-texas.html
Looks like it has good local inspiration tips. a lovely indie craft scene there. Indie everything, I guess :O)

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Ha! That's hilarious! Your little girl is getting so big, I can't beieve it, she is so cute!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!