Go baby D! Love the balloons in the pack and play BTW. :-)
Love my niece Danelle. She is so cute...
I can't believe how big she is getting already!!!! I'll mark it on the calendar for that weekend you guys will be down. Do you need a place to stay?
I can't believe her birthday is already coming up. It is crazy how fast they grow!
That's not nothing. She's way cute. How is Texas? Is everything really bigger?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Go baby D! Love the balloons in the pack and play BTW. :-)
Love my niece Danelle. She is so cute...
I can't believe how big she is getting already!!!! I'll mark it on the calendar for that weekend you guys will be down. Do you need a place to stay?
I can't believe her birthday is already coming up. It is crazy how fast they grow!
That's not nothing. She's way cute. How is Texas? Is everything really bigger?
Post a Comment