Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Bwwuuaahaaahaaaaaa!

Just so you know, that's Danelle's favorite thing to hear these days... (bwwuuaahaaahaaaaaa) She cracks up every time!
I got tagged from my friend Sarah so here's my craft post:

These little ghosties are soooooo easy to make- for sure a fun kid project... Ava ;)

(I gave these as treats for our friends/neighbors) Here's Martha Stewart's Link to make them... here


Keeping with the GHOST theme, here's another awesome kid (or craft-challenged-adult-such as-myself) project that is way easy and fun to do.

Here's a video link on how to make it here.
BEFORE:

AFTER:Put those little battery-operated tea lights in them and you're good to go!!!
Enjoy ya'll!!! Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

tracie said...

Those are some great ideas. Now, if only I could find the time...

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Very cute, I love the Ghost theme! I will have to make the suckers for halloween. Thanks for playing along with my tag.

Bonnie said...

So crafty! I'm going to try your cheese cloth ghost, so hopefully mine are 1/2 as cute as yours!

MeganKalynn said...

yours turned out cute! ... but all i have to say is that girl in the video looks like a total wacko! lol.

Rebecca Strongo said...

Wow, you are a total Martha Stewart! Cute decorations!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!