Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

8 months going on 2 yrs. old...

Danelle has officially entered the "i'm going to get into EVERYTHING" stage. I tried to delay the inevitable as long as I could by not encouraging the crawling (bringing her all her toys etc.) but after our Utah trip she was off and crawling!! Oh how our world has changed! She loves to come to where we are- usually in the kitchen eating I mean cleaning. She also loves finding things she shouldn't have, getting stuck- under the kitchen table, or pulling herself up on something and not being able to get down. She's doing so many cute tricks - i'll have to put some video of it. What a fun stage- but man, everything is happening so fast now!

6 comments:

Sunny said...

cute! Just wait until she grows up and you have to send her to Kindergarten! Ouch! She is darling.

Helen said...

Isn't it sad!? I guess fun at the same time, but they grow up so fast!

Russell and Jillian said...

I love the faux-hawk in the top left picture :) And yes, life moves along pretty fast from this point on. But it's so fun!

Bonnie said...

It is so fun when they can start getting around, it's like a whole new world has opened up for them! It's such a fun time!

Andersons said...

See, this is the part where all the moms loose their baby weight. Chasing after their new explorers!

Andersons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL' SIS!!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!