Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Swing Low Sweet Chariot!

Let your eyes feast on this little beauty! Ok well her too, but more specifically the new jogger I got from Lane- the Chariot Cougar! Thanks for the great recommendation Sarah. Of course we could have just gone with your standard baby stroller, but come on- can those other guys convert to: attach to a bike, jog, hike, or cross country ski (which we'll be doing TONS of here in Texas... :) But truth be told, it really came down to the fact that I'm married to an "outdoor fanatic" who doesn't settle for anything but the best when it comes to outdoor equipment. Ehh, so what if we give her the cheap baby food- the kid is rolling in style my friends- and that's what's important in life am I right?!
And yes, that would be a whisk she has there- we like to start em' young... Also, this week we have welcomed Danelle to the dinner table! She's perfecting her "grab and stuff the face" technique quite well. Wonder where she learned that one...Danelle's first pair of cowgirl boots. We didn't want her to feel out of place here in Texas- and what better place to wear them than good ol' church.Goodbye baby weight-(hopefully in time for our Cancun trip...) hello Turkey trot!

5 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

yeah a recent convert!! You wont be disapointed I promise! I LOVE MINE!!!! With in the past 4 months we got the bike hook up and LOVE it as well. And I think Nate and Lane are alike in the outdoors thing get the best or go home. I also love the wisk Cooper got his first one when he was 8 months old and loves it. Enjoy the Chariot!

Russell and Jillian said...

Happy Late Birthday Elise! It was yesterday right? Sorry I didn't set up a cheap "birthday in a box" for you on the floor again. I know you're severely disappointed.

vfg said...

Yup, the Goates have a red Chariot, too :)

Andersons said...

I shutter to think what her first car will be.

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

congrats on the stroller! style is a necessity i do agree! :) We have a jogging stroller too and I LOVE IT! it's a double one and its fantastic. It totally helps keep my sanity as we go for walks daily!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!