Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Nursery is done!!!





One of the upsides to having to wait so long to be able to have your first kid, is you can save up and spoil them when they get here! I had so much fun setting up her little room, and hopefully she'll like it enough to wanna sleep in it too, we're still working on that part!

7 comments:

Erin Davis said...

She is so cute! I love how you decorated her room. You look great in the Christmas pics. I bet you are having so much fun being a mom. I wouldn't know what to do with all the pink stuff!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Very cute! I love the room, yeah I still havent finished Coopers room, maybe I need to come over and help me! You are looking great how are you feeling?

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

Congrats Elise! Did you hear Tracie's prego now too?! Crazy! And little Danelle looks soooo much like a metcalf my goodness! Even red hair! She's adorable!!!!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

How cute, don't you love decorating the nursery, I loved doing Ava's. We still haven't been able to do Evan's, hopefully soon! =) Enjoy this time, I know everyone says it, but it really does fly by! I swear just the other day we were bringing our little girl home, and now she's 2 1/2! Your sweet little one is so beautiful! Hope you enjoyed your sleep before you had her! =)

Bonnie said...

What a cute nursery! I love the curtains and bed skirt. Did you make them? Also, where did you get the little dresser/changing table? What a cute room for a super cute baby!

Andersons said...

If I fly you out here, will you come decorate my nursery?

vfg said...

Luxe rocker; much easier to sleep in than mine :)

Glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours again!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!