Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

1 month old!!!



Wow what an amazing month this has been! So great being a mom, and yet has it really been a month since i've slept? I have a confession... I honestly had NO CLUE how often i'd be up feeding a newborn until I was in the hospital with her! I kept meaning to take a class or read up about nursing, but didn't get around to it and so the whole concept of feeding every 2-3 hours day & night didn't even occur to me until then... talk about a reality check!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

She's such a cutie! Happy 1 month birthday! Yeah, I don't think you can ever be prepared for how often they eat. I swear those first couple months I felt like I barely had time to shower before she wanted to eat again. I promise it gets better! Good luck with the sleeping. Does she sleep well in the car? What about ambient noise? Brooke slept a lot better when there was "white" noise, so finally I just taped vacuming and things and I think it helped her quite a bit. Hang in there it will get easier! Oh and I got that recipe from the Food Network I think it was an Ellie Krieger recipe.

Andersons said...

So did Danelle blow out her candle? :-)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Im sad i wont see her for another 3 months =( I love her!!!!! AHHH! Good job!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!