We decided to bless her a little early, being only 2 weeks old, but with my mom and Lane's parents in town we decided to just do it while they were all here. She did great all thru church, she didn't cry once! But of course when we went to take all our pictures she was not very happy since she had not eaten or been changed in awhile! We tried to just hurry up and take them, but i'll have to dress her up again to take some better ones of her with Lane and I and her by herself in her beautiful dress!
Simone slept less than average, which was frustrating. But, I didn't want her to need to be rocked to sleep everytime, so I let her cry it out. I had to set the timer and when she was teeny, I started with 5 minutes and then quickly went to 10. The doc said to do this so they learn how to fall asleep by themselves. Worked for us! Simone went to bed on her own after just a little while of this. Hope Danelle starts sleeping better! Being a mom is exhausting so still try to take cat naps to recharge. Good luck!
6 comments:
Congrats on the blessing you guys - her dress is beautiful! And Elise, you look fantastic! Can't believe you just had a baby a few weeks ago.
so precious, its it such a neat experience to have your baby blessed by your husband. Words cant explain it! Congrats she is adorable.
She is so beautiful! We really miss everyone and wish we were there to meet Danelle, but we are doing great here in Ohio. Take care.
The Milners
You guys look so great together. She is so precious! I love her dress, it is gorgeous.
She is Beautiful!!! Im sure its so fun to have her around! Congrats!
Andrea
Simone slept less than average, which was frustrating. But, I didn't want her to need to be rocked to sleep everytime, so I let her cry it out. I had to set the timer and when she was teeny, I started with 5 minutes and then quickly went to 10. The doc said to do this so they learn how to fall asleep by themselves. Worked for us! Simone went to bed on her own after just a little while of this. Hope Danelle starts sleeping better! Being a mom is exhausting so still try to take cat naps to recharge. Good luck!
Post a Comment