Wait how did I miss the part that you were back in Logan? Did Lane switch jobs wow I am confused! Well I have to say I am a bit jealous although I prefer the winters here. Looks like you had a great Halloween and what a cute Lady Bug!
Hey it's Dana from the NY Labatt trip! I spoke with Lane today and totally forgot to ask about you and if you'd had the baby yet. Sounds like you haven't and I'm sure you're ready to meet him! Good luck! BTW your daughter is adorable:)
3 comments:
Wait how did I miss the part that you were back in Logan? Did Lane switch jobs wow I am confused! Well I have to say I am a bit jealous although I prefer the winters here. Looks like you had a great Halloween and what a cute Lady Bug!
Hey it's Dana from the NY Labatt trip! I spoke with Lane today and totally forgot to ask about you and if you'd had the baby yet. Sounds like you haven't and I'm sure you're ready to meet him! Good luck! BTW your daughter is adorable:)
such a cute costume!
Post a Comment