Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our sweet Danelle!

I haven't done many updates of the things Danelle has been doing lately so.....

Our new favorite saying of hers is:

She runs up & says "Shhhhh, Mom listen......... It sounds like trouble."

or

She randomly talks about the "Chicken-man". Not sure where either of these came from, but it's still cute when she says it.

I took Danelle to the Willow Park Zoo in Logan this past week. She had so much fun feeding the ducks. (and if I could get my videos to upload, she giggled every time they took food out of her hand...) she also loves to hear herself laugh though :)
This is her watching the turtles. She just thought they were hysterical for some reason.
sorry, I'm to lazy to rotate this pictures
Not only is she left handed, and a really good artist, she loves to line things up. For example when she colors, she likes to make a "train track" with all her crayons before she begins :)
Her creativity is really coming out lately. She likes to climb in the bar stool and sell us food or just collect tickets. The fun part is watching her trying to get out though :)
The other night for FHE we traced her body, and she colored that thing forever! She kept wanting to stand next to it and show us how big she was compared to the other "Danelle".
All I can say is that I love that she is at this stage just in time for the new baby! She's potty trained, still sleeping and napping good, she plays independently, and is very sweet and helpful. Knock on wood though, I hope none of that changes when this baby arrives... any day now!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Maybe it's the "Dan" in the name, because she sounds a lot like Danny. He's our left-handed creative little munchkin. I love the train tracks, those are awesome! I must admit that I also love the picture of the baby belly. I am just laughing because you look exactly the same size but with a big beach ball shoved up your shirt!

Bonnie said...

What a cute girl! That is such a fun stage! Good luck with the new baby, you look great!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!