

Happy Birthday to my sweet little sister Megan! We had a fun weekend down in Cedar City hanging out with the family and going to Megan's SUU vball game. A bunch of us surprised her and came down to help celebrate her birthday!

Megan and my mom singing the national anthem at her volleyball game.

Yes... I'm very big and pregnant. I'm ready for this kid to come out any day now!

Hanging out at Megan's house- Danelle loved all the attention she got this weekend. Lots of swiming at the hotel pool, going out to eat and visiting with the family!
5 comments:
What? They sang the national anthem? I'm SHOCKED! :-)
I ATE alot of food in those two days-too much PLEASANT conversation
i know jensa- we practiced for hours ;)
it was such a fun weekend! thanks for coming down!
Love the summer wrap up! I don't know if I'm even going to do that, but I am going to try to get back to blogging more often. I love the belly picture! You are so adorable. Kody wants to know if you'll wait until the 6th to have him, that's Kody's birthday! Good to see you!!!
Cindy Ford sent me an email about Royce last week. So sad... I'm glad you guys were there, and thanks for telling me about Melissa and the kids. You're the best!
Post a Comment