Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Girls Trip

I have always wanted to go to PARIS! And who better to go with than a bunch of girls!

The Eiffel tower is gorgeous at night!

The architecture there is so beautiful- and the food is amazing!
But...until one of us learns a little more French (or Italian...Jensa) we'll have to just visit the one a little closer here in:
All girls trips should include:
  • Good Food & late nights
  • Waterfalls, palm trees and lots of sunshine
  • Shopping
  • Chocolate
  • Entertainment/Shows Cirque Du Soleil was great!
  • Games & Gambling what! there's gambling in Vegas!?
  • Hanging out with fun girls! *and meeting new interesting people

A special thank you to my wonderful husband for being amazing and watching Danelle for 5 days while I was away!


4 comments:

Erin Davis said...

I believed for a second! What a fun trip!

Bonnie said...

So fun! Girls trips are the best and Vegas is almost as good as the real thing!

MeganKalynn said...

someday....

The Jones Family said...

Man! I wish I could take off for five days with no kids! Although, I think I would want Kody to come- we haven't had a break for a while. Sounds like so much fun, though, and I love the pictures!!!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!