Cute cute pictures!!! I love them! Where are you at here? To answer your question we are living in West Jordan. We totally should get together when you come down this way!
How cute! I am so excited we will be close this summer! I would love with all my heart to come out wakeboarding with you guys, that would be so awesome. Beware though, I have never done any sort of water skiing sport before, so you'll have to teach me. =)
Holy Cow! I finally found you. I got your number wrong when you called last summer and have been so sad! Your daughter is gorgeous :)
I am just so excited that I found you. Our blog is kodyandapril.blogspot.com! I hope things are going well for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Our e-mail is kodyjones@hotmail.com.
3 comments:
Cute cute pictures!!! I love them! Where are you at here? To answer your question we are living in West Jordan. We totally should get together when you come down this way!
How cute! I am so excited we will be close this summer! I would love with all my heart to come out wakeboarding with you guys, that would be so awesome. Beware though, I have never done any sort of water skiing sport before, so you'll have to teach me. =)
Holy Cow! I finally found you. I got your number wrong when you called last summer and have been so sad! Your daughter is gorgeous :)
I am just so excited that I found you. Our blog is kodyandapril.blogspot.com! I hope things are going well for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Our e-mail is kodyjones@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment