
Friday we had an Easter Egg hunt with the other kids her age. She grabbed a few eggs and then was done.
Saturday our city had a bunch of activities- her favorite was the petting zoo.
Then we headed over to our neighborhood party and ate, played in the bounce house and hung out with friends. 
She looked so adorable in her Easter dress- I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have left a hat on, but maybe next year. I love how cute her cousin Ava looks in her her "southern bell" hat and gloves!
She was excited about her treats- all of which were given to her by grandparents and cute neighbors! It makes it so much easier on me!
A family photo!
She kept worrying that I was going to take away her treats... I think she felt it was too good to be true. And in truth they "disappeared" by the next morning, so I guess it was.
Coming soon... Blue Bonnet & Wild Flower pictures!!!!
4 comments:
I love that last picture! You look so cute Elise.
I can not believe how old she is. So cute.
her favorite is ALWAYS the petting zoo. i think shes more like lane than we thought! =)
She looks so cute in her dress! And I love the picture of her in the bouncy, so fun!
Post a Comment