We had so much fun visiting Lane's family in Missouri! It was so relaxing and perfect that we were able to break up our long drive from Pennsylvania to Texas. I didn't get pictures of everything but we did go to the Bluegrass Festival, kayaking/floating on the river, showing off our cute Danelle and mostly relaxing and eating good food!!!


Aunt Michelle and Cousin Katie


She was sooooo tired by the end of the day, she never sleeps when it's loud but this time she did even with all the music going!

Our friends from Pennsylvania that we got to hang out with! We miss you guys!

Lane frosting the best homemade cinnamon rolls that Grandma makes!
3 comments:
Is it just me, or is Danelle trying to cover her ears during all the bluegrass music?
What a fun visit w/ the grandparents you had! You're a lucky lucky girl. :-) And I think I know where I can get my hands on that cinnamon roll recipe...
That sounds like so much fun! I would love to go kayaking some day, I have been river rafting, but not kayaking. Is that what it's called? =) hehe. Anyway, I'm glad you had a great stop on your way to your new home!
I didn't realize you guys had already moved. Congrats. I think Austin sounds like a cool place. Danelle is so cute. Mike always has fun hanging with Lane.
Post a Comment