Three cheers for good shopping...specifically, at the Pottery Barn outlet! I'm flying out there one of these days...just me...and we're gonna go crazy. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!! You must just be loving it.
HOLY SWEET LORD!!!! I finally found you Lane "i think i can fish but not really" McKellar (and family!)
Seriosly, i've been searching cyberspace from time to time trying to find you guys. well, i logged into my wifes blog just so i could leave you a comment... i don't know how to do anything else with blogs.
Texas huh? sweet, i'm still here in Utah, Lane it seems just like yesterday that we were snowboard instructors in Colorado, wow how time flies.
Your baby is gorgeous, those eyes, good thing she looks 4% more like her mom than her cretin father.
Ok, this post is too long, we'll have to email or something.
6 comments:
Three cheers for good shopping...specifically, at the Pottery Barn outlet! I'm flying out there one of these days...just me...and we're gonna go crazy. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!! You must just be loving it.
and suddenly you're gone!
So glad that all went well with the transporting :)
Looks so awesome! I know you are going to love it. I'm happy for you and glad you made it there safely!
Looks so fun! I am glad all the driving went well and that you made it. What a fun place to live!
HOLY SWEET LORD!!!! I finally found you Lane "i think i can fish but not really" McKellar (and family!)
Seriosly, i've been searching cyberspace from time to time trying to find you guys. well, i logged into my wifes blog just so i could leave you a comment... i don't know how to do anything else with blogs.
Texas huh? sweet, i'm still here in Utah, Lane it seems just like yesterday that we were snowboard instructors in Colorado, wow how time flies.
Your baby is gorgeous, those eyes, good thing she looks 4% more like her mom than her cretin father.
Ok, this post is too long, we'll have to email or something.
We're so glad you're finally here! Can't wait to watch those fireworks tomorrow...If we're lucky, we might get to walk over to Sno-Beach. Yum!
Post a Comment