Pages

Monday, June 02, 2008

Ode to Baby Thighs




Awwwww yes, the one time in your life where rolls, cottage cheese and dimples are the most adorable things you have ever seen! I must admit, I rarely ever put pants on this girl just because I love seeing her cute little legs! Granted there are lots of other babies out there with double the thigh circumference as hers (uh hem Chase) but none the less I can not get enough of them! Thank goodness summer is here and so are the short shorts and skirts-for her at least! Also the ONLY time in her life we will let her show off her legs!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Very cute! Rolls, cottage cheese, and dimples sure don't look good on anybody but adorable little babies!

Andersons said...

I just want to squeeze them! So cute.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!