So, if you could choose between living anywhere in Colorado or Texas, which state (or city) would you choose? *Vote on the poll to the right... & don't worry, it's anonymous :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is this just for fun or are you planning a possible move? The Milners
Well, I would definitely say Colorado. There are so many great places in CO: Durango, Denver suburbs, Colorado Springs, I even like Grand Junction. The mountains are so great and it is just beautiful. The only thing Texas has going for it is cheap housing, in my opinion. So seriously, what is this about, are you guys moving?
PS I have to say my brother lives in CO and hates it! There is the outdoors etc, but he doesn't like the people. Texas (esp the Dallas area) has a lot of good job opportunity, and its very family based. I know a few friends from our ward that moved there and they love love love it. Plus if you are into water skiing, wakeboarding...heeeeeeeyyy! Lakes galore!
its a toss up for me, I am really not familiar with either state. I love the mountains and I have heard Colorado is beautiful. Texas appeals to me nice weather all year round and GREAT cycling in and around Austin. Of course that is were Lance Armstrong is from. I would like either place they both are appealing. Yeah are you moving???
5 comments:
Is this just for fun or are you planning a possible move?
The Milners
Yeah, are you moving?
Well, I would definitely say Colorado. There are so many great places in CO: Durango, Denver suburbs, Colorado Springs, I even like Grand Junction. The mountains are so great and it is just beautiful. The only thing Texas has going for it is cheap housing, in my opinion. So seriously, what is this about, are you guys moving?
PS I have to say my brother lives in CO and hates it! There is the outdoors etc, but he doesn't like the people. Texas (esp the Dallas area) has a lot of good job opportunity, and its very family based. I know a few friends from our ward that moved there and they love love love it. Plus if you are into water skiing, wakeboarding...heeeeeeeyyy! Lakes galore!
its a toss up for me, I am really not familiar with either state. I love the mountains and I have heard Colorado is beautiful. Texas appeals to me nice weather all year round and GREAT cycling in and around Austin. Of course that is were Lance Armstrong is from. I would like either place they both are appealing. Yeah are you moving???
Post a Comment