This weekend Lane took me to our Stake's Adult Dance and since we couldn't find a sitter for Danelle she got to come too! The next morning Lane got up and went on a hike with the scouts covering several miles of the Appalachian Trail! Oh and another weekend highlight was when Danelle slept 9 hours on Friday night! Her longest yet! (normally she still gets up for a 3 am feeding....) Wish us luck!
3 comments:
Good job, Danelle, keep it up!
I got your message about the move date...that's quick! Good luck!
Is Aaron coming out to see you this week?
way to go Danelle, I hope it just gets better from here on out! The first time Cooper slept through the night, he was good until he started teething. I hope the same for you except better when teething comes along!
Congratulations! That is awesome. What a fun adventure. I'm happy for you guys. We'll have to come visit. It was fun to see you guys. You can borrow our swing any time! :)
Post a Comment