I heard Danelle was good on the flight back - you made it!!
What a cutie, her Easter dress is so pretty. Looks like fun!
Danelle is getting so big. It is crazy how fast they grow and change. We loved the pictures, and we miss you guys!Love, The Milners
Looks like a fun trip! Too bad we missed you, I think we got there the day you left. Danelle's easter dress was adorable! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I heard Danelle was good on the flight back - you made it!!
What a cutie, her Easter dress is so pretty. Looks like fun!
Danelle is getting so big. It is crazy how fast they grow and change. We loved the pictures, and we miss you guys!
Love, The Milners
Looks like a fun trip! Too bad we missed you, I think we got there the day you left. Danelle's easter dress was adorable! What a cutie!
Post a Comment