Riding with Dad in his new b-day car (scared for her life), Stroller rides (a.k.a. SPRING FEVER!!!) and holding toys and trying not to whack herself with them.
Wow a new car? Awesome! I got your cute comment. I teach in primary and I don't think that we have gotten that specific, but Ava is still in nursery, she's only 2, I don't know if she learned it there or if it was just by chance that she said that. Hehe. =)
3 comments:
Lane got a CAR for his birthday? I need details!
Wow a new car? Awesome! I got your cute comment. I teach in primary and I don't think that we have gotten that specific, but Ava is still in nursery, she's only 2, I don't know if she learned it there or if it was just by chance that she said that. Hehe. =)
CUTE little girl! Love the pink outfit! Dad looks like he's a whole lot of fun to drive with. :) Kind of like Kent...
Post a Comment