Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Our Christmas tree is up!



And just in case the baby comes early I have a stocking all ready for her... the pink one on the right hand side!

7 comments:

Sunny said...

Cute tree guys! It's getting so close, I'm very excited for you. - - I have a question for you. I've been trying to use that website Pyzam to do a blogger tempalte for my gourmet club blog and I can't get it to work. I see that you used it. HOw did you do it? :)

Erica said...

Hey Lane and Elise- this is Erica Low (Dave's wife). I found your blog, and I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see this baby. Good luck with everything, you have one of the best days of your life coming up. Enjoy!

Bonnie said...

Your tree looks great! Oh my its getting so close! How fun!

Andersons said...

A stocking already for her? I don't even have them for Ryan and I yet! You're so on the ball. :-)

Andersons said...

Good job reading Babywise...it might give you some good ideas. Hope you're hanging in there! :-)

Bonnie said...

I got Brooke's coat at Old Navy at an end of the season sale and I got her hat and scarf at The Children's Place. The Children's Place outlets out there are great you can get a lot of cute, cheap clothes, especially at the end of the season. I miss those outlets. Also, Baby Gap has some cute baby coats and snow outfits, I just love the ones with the little ears. Good luck!

Helen said...

I love it & the pink stocking! How come your house always looks so dang clean!?

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!