Oh my gosh Elise! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!!!! YAAAAY for babies!
Whaaaat?!?!?!? Congrats to you guys in a few hours!!!! Can't wait to see the little one! Have a very, merry christmas.
They always gotta grace you with their presence before Christmas. Show Stealers! I am so excited for my new niecie.
I can't wait to see her! Congrats Elise and Lane!
oh how exciting!!!! I cant wait to see pictures!!!
Congratulations you guys. Please update soon. Can't wait to hear!! Mike wants to know if she looks like Lane?
Way to go!!!!!We hope that she plays basketball as well as Lane! Little Ringer!
...Oh wait, sorry- I was thinking of the wrong Lane.May she have all the qualities of her wonderful mom!
We want pictures!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my gosh Elise! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!!!! YAAAAY for babies!
Whaaaat?!?!?!? Congrats to you guys in a few hours!!!! Can't wait to see the little one! Have a very, merry christmas.
They always gotta grace you with their presence before Christmas. Show Stealers! I am so excited for my new niecie.
I can't wait to see her! Congrats Elise and Lane!
oh how exciting!!!! I cant wait to see pictures!!!
Congratulations you guys. Please update soon. Can't wait to hear!! Mike wants to know if she looks like Lane?
Way to go!!!!!
We hope that she plays basketball as well as Lane! Little Ringer!
...Oh wait, sorry- I was thinking of the wrong Lane.
May she have all the qualities of her wonderful mom!
We want pictures!!
Post a Comment