Danelle was born on Wednesday Dec. 19th at 5:39 pm!! She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 in. We are at home now and everyone is doing very well!! As requested here are pictures or our darling little girl!
I can't even describe how excited I am that you're now a mommy! She is beautiful...and I love the name. Seems I had a roommate once with the same name. :) You and Lane look so happy and Danelle even looks like she's smiling in the pic with her daddy! I'm jealous you look so great after having a baby. Way to go! Merry Christmas and enjoy your little girl! She's precious :)
She is beautiful! We have the same middle name! I love it. How are you feeling? Are you recovering from the c-section? You look great!!!! Congrats again being a mommy is the best thing ever!
Congrats you guys. She is darling! I love her fuzzy hair, it totally reminds me of Ellie's hair when she was first born. Have so much fun with her and enjoy this special time. What a great way to celebrate Christmas. We are so happy for you!
9 comments:
YAY! Congrats you guys! She's beautiful & you look great Elise! Welcome to mommy-hood!
I can't even describe how excited I am that you're now a mommy! She is beautiful...and I love the name. Seems I had a roommate once with the same name. :) You and Lane look so happy and Danelle even looks like she's smiling in the pic with her daddy! I'm jealous you look so great after having a baby. Way to go! Merry Christmas and enjoy your little girl! She's precious :)
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl! What a wonderful Christmas present! You all look so happy, what a good looking family!
We're so excited for you! She gets more beautiful each day. How's motherhood so far? Can't wait to be there! Pray for sleep!
Love, mom
Good job Elise - can't wait to see her in person!
I feel that I could use some more pics. I'm so glad you guys are home already.
love you!
Michelle
Congrats on getting her here! I am excited for you guys and she is just beautiful. I love her hair! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
She is beautiful! We have the same middle name! I love it. How are you feeling? Are you recovering from the c-section? You look great!!!! Congrats again being a mommy is the best thing ever!
Congrats you guys. She is darling! I love her fuzzy hair, it totally reminds me of Ellie's hair when she was first born. Have so much fun with her and enjoy this special time. What a great way to celebrate Christmas. We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment