
So i'm slowly becoming converted to the whole online shopping world. I used to never buy anything online for the fear of not "seeing before buying" and having to pay shipping cost. *Note that i've married a man who bought a truck off of ebay several years ago (and actually made money selling it a year later)...But with recent gas prices i've pretty much ruled out the shipping cost becuase it's almost a wash, and having gone out early this morning for my 3rd time "Black Friday Shopping" (9 months pregnant may I add) i'm not really convinced it's worth the hassle or lack of sleep. If you've never checked out: woot.com it's a must!! I'm so sad I missed out on the really good purchase of the day, an iRobt scooba that was $99, but they were all sold out when I tried to get one this afternoon! And to think Lane would have had his christmas shopping all done with!!!
My favorite quote of the morning had to be from a lady in line at Kohl's: "Geez, if i'm going to stand in this long line i'll have to get some more stuff to make it worth it!" Ahhh, our consumer economy at it's best! Happy Holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment