Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

NFL Monday Night Football!

Go Steelers! We went to the Pittsburg Steelers/Baltimore Ravens football game on Monday in Pittsburg. Lane's Dad, Sister and Brother-in-law also came with us, coming down from Boston. We had nice tickets that Lane got from work that came with parking passes so we got to tailgate with all the diehard Steeler fans. They ended up winning 38-7!!!
The city is actually quite gorgous! It's sits right where 3 rivers combine, and they have tons of cool bridges!
Trying to blend in as Steeler fans...
Pre-game warm ups.
Emmitt Smith, Steve Young, and that other ESPN guy doing the broadcast for Monday Night football on ESPN. We got to watch them do the sportscast.

5 comments:

Andersons said...

Don't you mean Stuart Scott? Come on Elise...doesn't Lane make you watch and study ESPN??

Elise and Lane said...

I'm trying Ryan...I'm trying.

Andersons said...

That wasn't even Ryan - it's Jensa! Even I know it's Stuart Scott!

Andersons said...

Oh, I get it. Lane's trying to train Elise in the ESPN ways...that makes much more sense now. :-)

Ryan's pretty good about checking the blog...he's quite the proud papa.

Sunny said...

I am actually very jealous!! That sounds so much fun to me. Why can't I live by an NFL team, or even a decent college team? And why to the Broncos stink so bad? That is very cool that you guys got to go.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!