Lots of Christmas parties with friends:
Danelle loved hanging out with all the other kids.
And she has an insane crush on this little guy- Ty. Can you blame her though? (We love his curls!) She specifically asks for him by name- at church, when we drive by his neighborhood, etc.... I'm starting to get a little nervous ;)
Christmas morning she was very excited to see her gifts. "Santa" left a tent/tunnel system (with a little help from G & G- now I'm glad I made the effort to stuff it all in my suitcase home from Utah) and there we're a few gifts under the tree as well.

We we really lucky to not have to buy her any gifts this year- she had plenty from our families!
Although we kept it as simple as we could, she was still a little overwhelmed and we had to stop to take breaks and eventually a nap.
I would just love to know what thoughts were going thru her head that morning- (like what she had done to all of a sudden deserve so many gifts?)*(Video of her coming down the stairs- CLASSIC)
Hope you all had a great Christmas as well-
and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
5 comments:
I bet she was in 2-year-old heaven! So cute. And I love your hair by the way!
Merry Christmas! It looks like she loved the tunnel and tent! What a fun christmas!
So funny, that quiet little present grab at the end.
Happy New Year.
So fun! Mason had that tent/tunnel combo too! He loved it so much that it got destroyed!
i wish i was there to hear her sqeeals of delight!!! =)
Post a Comment